Advertising

Monday, November 1, 2010

For the Love of Freebies!

Greetings Gnafia!

Halloween is quite possibly one of my favorite holidays. Not because it's All Hallow's Eve, but rather you can dress up and knock on people's doors for FREE CANDY! So I'm counting that as my Friday Freebies this last Friday, despite a blog post.

But wait, there's more! For the love of freebies, I'm going to let you in on a few freebies I've found that you WON'T want to miss. I'm dead serious. One of them is very quick, very easy, and very free.

First Up: Free 5-6.6 bag of cat, dog, or ferret food.
Indeed! We'll start with my favorite, a pet freebie. Fill out the easy form and recieve a coupon for a free bag of pet food! It's called 'Natura' so it's gotta be good, right? We can only hope so. If it sucks, use it to poison your neighbor's pet that is annoying you. Unless I'm your neighbor, then just tell me and we can work it out like civilized adults and not have to resort to subterfuge. Click here to request your free pet food!

On Deck: Free microfiber cloth
For those of us who don't wash our cars often enough, here's an offer you won't want to miss. You'll get a FREE microfiber cloth to wash/dry your car with. How outstanding is that? Sweet! Click here to request your FREE microfiber cloth!

Batting Third: 5 Free Sample Pens
This one goes out to my wife, who LOVES office supplies. I can't wait to surprise her with some AWESOME free pens of the highest quality. At least they better be high quality if they want these samples to actually work. Just click on the pen you'd like to sample (Under $4.99 value per pen) and then select 'Request a sample' from the top of the page. You can do this for up to 5 free pens. I also selected a letter slitter, so nyah! Click here to claim your 5 free pens!

Clean-Up Hitter: $3 free Amazon MP3 Download Credit
This is the king of freebies today folks. It's also only valid today, the 1st of November. Simple click here and enter the promotional code 'STUDENT3' to get $3.00 added to your Amazon.com MP3 Gift Card Balance. Who doesn't want $3 free dollars? I know I do!

That's it for today Gnafia. As always, keep it in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment