Advertising

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Woohoo! Free Baseball Card!

Greetings Gnafia!

Well, this week has been mostly down, I'll be the first to admit. But it is never too late to turn things around, and just in time.

In my last post, I detailed using Listia and my experience so far. I've posted two auctions on there so far and am pretty satisfied with their outcomes and I am pleased to announce I won my first auction today! While coins remain pretty far out of my credit range so far, baseball cards have not and I proudly present to you my first FREE baseball card!



Woohoo! A 2010 Bowman Platinum Jiovanni Mier Autograph card! Yes, that is a Topps certified autograph! How cool is that? Who is Jiovanni Mier, you ask? He was drafted 21st overall by the Houston Astro's in the 2009 Amateur Draft. He plays short stop and is currently developing his talent in the minor leagues. The card itself isn't exceptionally rare and Jiovanni isn't really a big name prospect yet, but this kid is young and a phenominal short stop. In a few years the Astros will expect some big things from this kid! But hey, you can't beat the price, now can you?

It's also been a productive week on SwagBucks as I've wrangled in nearly a thousand of those bad boys this week alone. I'm going to keep the pressure on and see if I can set a personal best!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! I'll see you all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment