Advertising

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello gnafia!

I know, I was slacking last Friday. It happens. But to make up for it, I have your freebies for you today. That means this week will be DOUBLY AWESOME because you'll have Freebie Monday and Freebie Friday. That's pretty sweet, eh?

Honorable Mention: BORBA crystalline drink mix
They seem to want to put everything in drink form these days. Hopefully soon I can get my Big Mac in a tube so I don't have to chew it, too. These are apparently good for your skin and you get two of their four flavors. Not bad! Click here to get your free sample of BORBA drink mix!

Runner-up: Glad OdorShield Trash Bags
I didn't realize you really needed to sample trash bags. At any rate, you can score a free trash bag or two. If you're in charge of taking out the trash like I am, you'll be able to go an extra day or two without having to go, "Dang, we're out of trash bags." Click here to get your free sample of Glad OdorShield Trash Bags!

Winner: Ester-C Gummies!
Who doesn't love gummies? I bet they taste nothing like gummi bears, but at least they're good for you. Cold season is just around the corner, and maybe this is just what you need to avoid a nasty cold! Click here to get your free sample of Ester-C Gummies!

Just For Fun: Natural Nibbles Dog Treats
I heart my puppy, and you should heart your puppy too! Get them some Natural Nibbles Dog Treats! I guess they're natural, and nibbleable, so that's always a plus. Click here to get your free Natural Nibbles Dog Treats!

That's it for today. I need to go cancel a picnic that I was organizing. Bummer.

Keep it in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment