Advertising

Monday, October 18, 2010

Swag Bucks Monday

Hey hey Gnafia!

I know it's been about a week since I've last posted. I was on leave last week, hence the lack of posting. But we're back in full force!

I'd like to revisit one of my first posts about Swag Bucks, the site where you can get FREE Amazon Gift Cards and other sweet stuff (including cash) for doing everything you normally do on the web (surfing, voting in polls, clicking links, etc.). If you sign up today by clicking on the Swidget (on the righthand side) or by clicking HERE to sign up you can enter a code for a BONUS 20 Swag Bucks on top of the regular 50 for signing up. You'll be well on your way to the 450 required for a $5 Amazon Gift Card.

As a status update on Swag Bucks, I've earned about $50 in Amazon Gift Cards so far in the ~3 months I've used it so far. It takes about 5 minutes a day and I've been making bank (in my opinion, at least). Make sure to do your dailies: 1) Voting in the daily poll 2) Clicking on 'Trust Surveys' 3) Clicking through the NOSO and 4) Searching for Swag Bucks in the morning and evening.

Easy, easy day. To get your Swag Code, click on the Swidget and select the button at the bottom that says 'Swag Code' and then 'Check to see if there is a code'. Enter that code and you'll end up with some free Swag Bucks! AWESOME!

Thats it for now, Gnafia.

Keep it in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment