Advertising

Friday, November 12, 2010

LOVE Friday Freebies!

Greetings Gnafia!

Today I woke up and said to myself, "LOVE!" Literally. So to spread the LOVE I have to ensure that everyone who LOVES FREEBIES gets an opportunity to do so on this GLORIOUS FRIDAY!

Honorable Mention: Foodlers Stickers and Magnets

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what these stickers and magnets are all about, but they're free, so why not! My fridge is looking kind of bare. Click here to request your FREE Foodlers Stickers and Magnets!

Runner-Up: True-Lemon Water Flavorer

I'm a little thirsty, so I figured I'd find something to drink online. I found some free True-Lemon, True-Orange, and True-Lime water flavoring samples! Sounds tasty! Click here to request your FREE sample of True-Lemon, True-Lime, and True-Orange water flavor packets!

Winner: Bottle of Water

Like I said, I'm thirsty, so to go with your True-Lemon sample, why not sample some purified water? Click here to request your FREE 8.4 ounce bottle of purified water!

Oddball of the Week: Zimbi Drinks

I'm still thirsty. So here's a free strange new drink with a throwable bottle. I guess they like lawn darts or something? Click here to request your FREE sample of Zimbi!

Thats it for now, Gnafia! I urge you all to love your life and love some freebies! Love one another! Love everything! HOORAY LOVE!

Keep it in the family. Except love. You can love people outside of the family, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment