Advertising

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Freebies - August 27th, 2010

Good morning Gnafiamates! I've decided that Fridays shall be Freebie Fridays here at the Gnafia Gnook.

Now, here's the little disclaimer - I cannot guarantee that these offers are COMPLETELY legit, nor am I responsible for any spam whatsoever. Hence my recommendation of making a 'freebie e-mail account' as noted in previous posts. I've taken care to select only legitimate companies I've heard of and are offering things people might actually want or use. Fair enough? OK!

Honorable Mention: Kellogg's All-Bran Promise Pack

I guess this offer, from Kellogg's, gets you a free sample of their All-Bran cereal, bar, and drink-mix, plus some coupons. Not a bad deal. Only problem is it's All-Bran. If this was some sort of edible Kellogg's cereal, it would be higher up. Click here to sign up for your free All-Bran Promise Pack!

Runner-Up: Hot Tamales

Who doesn't love those spicy cinnamon candies? Well, for a limited time you can get your very own free package of Hot Tamales candy. they look like a pretty small pouch, but who gives a flying flip, they're free Hot Tamales! I had to play a spinning game for a solid ten minutes to win, but figured out that the winning URL works even if you didn't play the game. Click here to get your FREE Hot Tamales!

Best Freebie: 10 Free Pregnancy and/or Ovulation Sticks

A friend of mine once shared some wisdom her mother gave her. Her mother said, "Shannon, $10 is a good price for a pregnancy test." Well Shannon's Mom, how about free? Now, this is not something I personally will be using, but I know somebody who may use them some day. And since they're free, why not? I just ask that if you're just getting them to get them, I would discourage. Why? Because this isn't a company for profit trying to get you to buy their stuff, it's a non-profit organization trying to better the world. So it's a feel-good thing AND free. Bonus. Click here to get your FREE pregnancy tests!

Best Weird Offer: Free Ice Bag

My first free thing link that I shared is probably the best useless/weird offer of all time, the doggie sleeping bag. Which, by the way, I'm still super excited to recieve. I'll probably figure out how to put pictures on this blog once it comes in. With a dog in it, of course. But today's top free weird thing is an ice bag. Because it's not something that is overly useful, and most people just use a plastic bag with some paper towels. But hell, it's free, right? So why not. There's also a link to it on my facebook page, which I'm not sure is a requirement but it said it was, so I went all out for this one. Click here to get your FREE Ice Bag!

Thats it for your Friday Freebies, Gnafiamates. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I'll be volunteering at a horse ranch this Saturday for an event where handicapped children ride horses as theraputic treatment. It should be a blast. Kids, horses, ranches... what more could a guy want? Besides a doggie sleeping bag and an ice bag.

Keep it in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment